Monday, September 24, 2007

Housekeeping and an Introduction

As per my previous entry, I'm taking a blog-breather for three weeks as I travel to Africa to check out two Non-Fifa territories who are members of the NF Board: Zanzibar (national team pictured, above) where with luck I can pick up a Sharp Boys FC game in Ras Nungwi. This is not a plan of which Mrs. Gramsci is currently aware, so schtum. Also going to the Maasai territory, which has managed to obtain NF Board membership without- as far as I can tell - ever playing a competitive match.

To keep you all amused and entertained while I am gone, I am handing the reins over to my brother, Giuseppe Gramsci, who is not only a proper journalist but has actually shared a press booth with John Motson. No, really, he has. Please be nice to him.

For reasons that are best left un-probed, Giuseppe has an unhealthy fascination with West Ham United, and he promises some pithy Russel Brand-ish commentary for you on this subject among others. I hope you enjoy it.

See you in a couple of weeks.

4 Comments:

Anonymous arsenalist said...

Have fun in your travels, looking forward to reading your bros posts. What was he doing sharing a booth with Motson?

10:01 PM  
Blogger Antonio G said...

Cheers, mate. I'll let him answer you fully, but my take on that question is: "not a lot".

1:28 AM  
Anonymous arsenalist said...

West Ham 0, Arsenal 1

8:53 PM  
Blogger anjelinajolie said...

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home