Monday, September 24, 2007

Housekeeping and an Introduction

As per my previous entry, I'm taking a blog-breather for three weeks as I travel to Africa to check out two Non-Fifa territories who are members of the NF Board: Zanzibar (national team pictured, above) where with luck I can pick up a Sharp Boys FC game in Ras Nungwi. This is not a plan of which Mrs. Gramsci is currently aware, so schtum. Also going to the Maasai territory, which has managed to obtain NF Board membership without- as far as I can tell - ever playing a competitive match.

To keep you all amused and entertained while I am gone, I am handing the reins over to my brother, Giuseppe Gramsci, who is not only a proper journalist but has actually shared a press booth with John Motson. No, really, he has. Please be nice to him.

For reasons that are best left un-probed, Giuseppe has an unhealthy fascination with West Ham United, and he promises some pithy Russel Brand-ish commentary for you on this subject among others. I hope you enjoy it.

See you in a couple of weeks.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun in your travels, looking forward to reading your bros posts. What was he doing sharing a booth with Motson?

10:01 PM  
Blogger Antonio G said...

Cheers, mate. I'll let him answer you fully, but my take on that question is: "not a lot".

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

West Ham 0, Arsenal 1

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home